1. Definition of basic terms
For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
Provider – sports club Vzdušná akrobacia,
seat: Húščavova 1151/3, 84101 Bratislava,
Instructor – a person with the appropriate qualification who leads group and individual exercises
Client – a natural person who uses the services provided by the Provider or through the Provider’s website
Schedule – a list of individual group hours in the calendar
2. Introductory provisions
These business conditions form an inseparable part of the Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) concluded between the Provider and the Client.
3. Subject of service provision
The Provider provides its Clients with the following services:
• mediation of group and individual exercises, especially aerial acrobatics on circles, aerial acrobatics on sails, stretching, strength training, yoga, dance and more
• arranging the sale of materials suitable for acrobatics
• online reservations for individual exercises via the Provider’s website The scope of services provided is published on the Provider’s website, which reserves the right to change them.
The client is obliged to pay the price for the service in accordance with the current price list.
Prices for services are listed in the price list as final prices.
The provider reserves the right to change the price list.
4. Schedule and registration
The schedule is published on the website www.vzdusnaakrobacia.sk in the Schedule section.The new schedule is published a few days before the start of the course.
As soon as a new schedule or dates of one-off hours are published, it is possible to make a reservation for a one-time specific hour or a regular course.
Reservations can be made by the client via the application form on the website www.vzdusnaakrobacia.sk, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by message via instragram to the profile vzdusna_akrobacia, by message to the Facebook page for vzdusna akrobacia, or by phone at +421 915 149 411. The
Provider reserves the right to replace or change the instructor and the client is not entitled to a refund in the given situation.
5. Payment and delivery conditions
The client is obliged to pay the regular exchange rate no later than on the first day when the exchange rate begins with payment to the account, or payment in cash. In the case of one-off hours, the client is obliged to pay the course no later than on the day of the event by payment to the account, or payment in cash.
In the event that an insufficient number of clients have signed up for an hour, the provider reserves the right to cancel the hour.
The services are provided in the Center of Air Acrobatics, on Plynárenská no. 3- building B in Bratislava, unless otherwise specified.
6. Complaints procedure and cancellation conditions
6.1. Withdrawal from the contract and cancellation conditions
The client has the right to withdraw from the contract free of charge no later than 48 hours before the start of the provision of the service for which he has registered. In case of withdrawal after this period, the client is obliged to pay the full price. If the client has purchased a course and misses one or more hours, he is entitled to only one replacement hour, which he can use no later than the end of a specific course after prior agreement with the Instructor. The client cannot transfer further missed hours to the next or other course and the provider does not return the money for the missed hours. At the same time, if the client does not respond to the provider with a request for a replacement hour, the provider is not obliged to contact the client with such a request.
Provided that the client decides to interrupt the course due to the Corona virus, the provider is not obliged to offer him more than one spare hour or refund the course. Provided that the study will have to be closed on the basis of an order of the Ministry or the Government of the Slovak Republic, the regular courses will be interrupted and will continue only after the end of such a restriction.
6.2. Complaints about the service
In the event that the Client is provided with a service with a defect, he has the right to file a written complaint within 7 days of providing the service. The Provider will assess the complaint within 14 days and submit a written notification to the Client.
When making a complaint, the client is obliged to state the subject and reason of the complaint and to prove these in fact.
In the event of a defect that can be rectified, the Provider shall immediately take corrective action.
As for the defect that cannot be removed, the Client is entitled to a discount on the price or withdrawal from the contract.
The provider is not liable for damage to items brought in or stored in the studio or in the locker room.
The Client uses the Provider’s Services at his own risk, risk and responsibility in accordance with his health condition.
In the event that the Client finds that his health condition or the condition of exercise equipment, or the Study area does not allow continued use of services, or such continuation could endanger his health condition, he is obliged to immediately notify the Provider or his representative (Instructor) and immediately terminate use. services. The Provider is not liable for any damage to health or property that may arise for the Client by non-compliance with this procedure or the instructions of the Provider or Instructors.
Furthermore, the Provider is not liable for injuries and injuries caused by the client’s own carelessness, overestimation of forces, concealment of health, incomplete provision of health information, non-compliance with the operator’s own health and instructions, non-compliance with the instructor’s instructions or .
8. Rights and obligations of the contracting parties
8.1 The client is obliged in particular:
– follow all instructions and instructions of the Operator
– pay the price for the provided service according to the current price list
– provide the operator with proper, comprehensive and truthful information about his health condition and, if necessary, update it immediately by writing and supplementing a questionnaire on the client’s health condition
– immediately report to the operator all facts known to the client that could adversely affect the provision of services to the operator
– not use the services in a way that would unreasonably restrict the operator’s other clients in using these services, or otherwise unreasonably restrict the operator
– use the services in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic, contractual arrangements, this document and the internal regulations of the operator
– not to stay in premises intended for the provision of services under the influence of alcohol or other addictive substances, not to smoke / in which case the operator is entitled to expel the client from the premises without the right to any financial compensation or without the right to a refund of any payment
– not to stay in the premises intended for the provision of services with an obvious communicable or infectious disease / in which case the operator is entitled to expel the client from the premises without the right to any financial compensation or without the right to a refund of any payment /; if the symptoms of an infectious disease are not the disease, although they do appear (for example, symptoms of seasonal allergies), the client is obliged to prove his health by a certificate from a doctor. Otherwise, it is considered to be a disease that entitles the operator to expel the client from the area designated for the provision of services
– to stay in the space in an adequately adjusted manner and to maintain hygienic standards so that its presence does not bother other clients of the operator
– The client is obliged to store all provided sports equipment and aids (tools, mattresses, weights, expanders, balance aids, … and others) that he used immediately after training in the reserved places. The client is generally obliged to maintain order and cleanliness in the premises of the sports and rehabilitation center during the visit.
8.2 The client may not, in particular / in the event of a breach of these obligations, the operator is entitled to expel the client from the premises without the right to any financial compensation or without the right to a refund of any payment /
– in the premises intended for the provision of services to photograph or film other clients, resp. any other persons without their consent provided specifically for photography and filming.
– behave noisily, aggressively, limit the satisfactory use of other clients’ services
– interfere with technical equipment
– destroy the operator’s property; in case of demonstrable damage to property operator, the client is obliged to compensate the damage in full
8.3 The condition for the provision of services is the medical fitness of the client. For this reason, the client provides the operator with information about his health condition in the form of a properly written and signed questionnaire about his health condition. The client is obliged to describe his health condition truthfully and not to conceal anything important. The client is obliged to notify the operator of any change in his health that occurs since the completion of the last questionnaire by including this change in the questionnaire. If the client does not report such a change in writing by adding it to the questionnaire, it is assumed that no change in his health condition has occurred.
The client declares that he knows his health condition and participates in the exercises exclusively at his own risk.
Persons in a state of health which precludes the safe performance of sports or other physically strenuous activities, persons in a tense state, under the influence of any narcotic or psychotropic substances, persons in dirty or obviously unsuitable clothing, persons are prohibited from entering the premises where the operator provides services. to which the operator has granted a ban on entry to or from the premises where the services are provided. Such persons may be reported by the operator at any time and the price for the course will automatically be forfeited in favor of the operator.
The Provider reserves the right to refuse to provide services to pregnant women and persons whose health condition does not allow them to perform the activity.
The Provider reserves the right to refuse to provide services to instructors from another studio.
9. Arranging the sale of materials suitable for acrobatics
Equipments purchased directly in the store can be returned only by prior agreement. Unused equipments purchased online can be returned within 14 of delivery.
10. Final provisions
The client acknowledges that the premises of the device are / can be monitored by a camera security system.
The Client gives the operator of the facility consent to the processing of his personal data, including special categories of personal data, for purposes arising from the operation of the facility, the implementation of the Service Agreement, the legal obligations of the operator and the requirements of relevant state authorities. The client gives his consent for the time necessary to fulfill the stated purposes of personal data processing, and within this period it is not possible to revoke it.
By making a reservation, the Client agrees with the application of these terms and conditions to the legal relationship established between him and the Provider and also confirms the fact that before entering the Studio fully acquainted with the current wording of the terms and conditions.
The Provider reserves the right to change or amend the wording of the terms and conditions at any time as necessary.
The Provider and the Client agree to the electronic form of communication via e-mail, instagram, Facebook and telephone communication and recognize it as binding for both parties.
These terms and conditions come into force on 01.09.2020.