- Definition of terms
For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
The Provider – sport club Vzdušná akrobacia, residence: Húščavova 1151/3, 84101 Bratislava, Business ID: 53073410
The Instructor – a suitably qualified person who conducts group and individual exercises.
The Client – natural person who uses the services provided by the Provider or through the Provider’s website.
Schedule – list of individual group hours in the calendar.
Account : SK58 1100 0000 0029 4508 5524
Account name: Vzdušná akrobacia
Note : membership fee + name of registered person
- Introductory provisions
These business conditions form an irreplaceable part of the Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) concluded between the Provider and the Client.
- Subject of service provision
- mediation of group and individual exercises, especially aerial acrobatics on circles, aerial acrobatics on silks, stretching, strength training, yoga, flying pole, fitness, dance and more
- online reservations for exercises via the Provider’s website
The scope of services provided is published on the Provider’s website, which reserves the right to change them. The Client is obliged to pay the price for the service in accordance with the current price list.
Prices for services are listed in the price list as final prices.
The Provider reserves the right to change the price list.
- Schedule and registration
The schedule is published on the website www.vzdusnaakrobacia.sk in the registration section. The new schedule is published a few days before the start of the course.
As soon as a new schedule or dates are published and the reservation is possible, the Client makes a reservation for a one-time specific hour or a regular course.
The Client can make reservations via the registration form on the website www.vzdusnaakrobacia.sk, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by message via instragram to the profile vzdusna_akrobacia, by message to the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/vzdusnaakrobacia/ , or call us +421 915 149 411.
The Provider reserves the right to replace or change the instructor and the Client is not entitled to a refund in the given situation.
- Payment and delivery terms
The Client is obliged to pay the regular course no later than on the first day when the course begins, with payment to the account or payment in cash. In the case of individual course , the Client is obliged to pay the course no later than on the day of the event by payment to the account, or by payment in cash.
In the case that an insufficient number of clients have signed up for an hour, the Provider reserves the right to cancel the hour.
The services are provided in the Center Vzdušna Akrobacia, on Plynárenská no. 3- building B and building F in Bratislava, unless otherwise specified.
- Claim procedure and cancellation terms
6.1. Withdrawal from the contract and cancellation terms
The Client has the free right to withdraw from the contract no later than 48 hours before the start of the service for which he has registered. In case of withdrawal after this period, the Client is obliged to pay the full price. If the Client has purchased a course and misses two or more hours, he is entitled to only twice replacement hour, which he can use no later than at the end of the specific course after prior agreement with the Instructor. The Client can’t transfer missed hours to the next or other course and the Provider doesn’t return the money for the missed hours. In case of breach of conditions under which the Client can replace the hour, we charge the Client 50 Euros fee. At the same time, if the Client doesn’t respond to the provider with a request for a replacement hour, the Provider is not obliged to contact the Client with such a request. In case that the Client decides to stop / cancel the course due to Corona virus, the Provider is not obliged to offer him more than one replacement hour or return money. If our studio is closed because of regulations of the Ministry or the Government of the Slovak Republic, the courses will continue after the end of restrictions.
- Complaint of the service
In the case of an insufficient service is provided to the Client, he has the right to file a written complaint within 7 days of providing the service. The Provider will assess the complaint within 14 days and submit a written notification to the Client.
The Client is obliged to state the subject of complaint and give a reasons and prove these in fact.
The Provider shall immediately provide corrective action with regard to the defect that can be remedied.
If there is no possibility to remove defect, the Client is entitled to a discount on the price or withdrawal from the contract.
The Provider is not liable for damage to items brought in or stored in the studio or in the locker room.
The Client use the Provider’s services at his own risk, risk and responsibility in accordance with his state of health.
If the client finds that his health condition or the condition of exercise equipment or the study area does not allow the continuation of the use of services, or such continuation could endanger his health condition, he is obliged to immediately notify the Provider or his representative (instructor) and immediately stop the use of service. The Provider is not liable for any damage to health or property that the Client may incur by failing the conditions of this procedure or the instructions of the Provider or the instructors.
Furthermore, the Provider is not responsible for injuries and death caused by the Client’s own carelessness, overestimation of own force, lie about health issues, incomplete provision of information about health status, not respecting own state of health, breach Provider’s conditions and internal regulations, failure to follow the instructor’s instructions or caused by a breach of third party obligations.
- Rights and obligations of the contracting partiesThe Client is obliged in particular:
– follow all regulations and instructions of the Provider
– pay the price for the provided service according to the current price list
– provide the Provider with proper, comprehensive and truthful information about own health condition and, if necessary, immediately update this information by filling the health declaration
– immediately notify the Provider about all facts known to the Client that could adversely affect the provision of services to the Provider
– not to use the services in a way that would inappropriately restrict the Provider’s other clients in using these services, or otherwise inappropriately restrict the Provider
– use the services in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic, contractual arrangements, this document and the internal regulations of the Provider
– not to stay in the studio intended for the provision of services under the influence of alcohol or other addictive substances, it’s not allowed to smoke / in this case the Provider is entitled to expel the Client from the studio without the right to any financial compensation or without the right to a refund of any payment
– not to stay in the studio intended for the provision of services with an obvious infectious disease / in this case the Provider is entitled to expel the Client from the studio without the right to any financial compensation or without the right to a refund of any payment, if the symptoms of infectious disease are not disease, although they appear so (for example, symptoms of seasonal allergies), the Client is obliged to prove his health by doctor receipt. Otherwise, it is considered to be a disease that entitles the Provider to expel the Client from the studio intended for the provision of services
– stay in the area adequately adjusted and maintain hygienic standards so that its presence doesn’t bother other clients of the Provider
– The Client is obliged to store all provided sports equipment and aids (tools, mattresses, expanders, balance aids,… and others) that he used immediately after training in the reserved places. The Client is obliged to care about cleanliness of the sport and rehabilitation center during the visit.
8.2 The Client may not, in particular / in the case of a breach of these obligations, the Provider is entitled to expel the Client from the studio without the right to any financial compensation or without the right to a refund of any payment /
– to photograph or film other Clients or any other person in the studio intended for the provision of services without their consent provided specifically for photography and filming
– make excessive noise , behave aggressively, restrict other clients in the peaceful use of their services
– interfere with technical equipment
– destroy the Provider’s property; in the case of provable damage to the Provider’s property, the Client is obliged to compensate the full damage.
8.3 The condition for providing services is the Client’s health capability. For this reason, the Client provides the Provider with information about his health condition in the form of properly written and signed health declaration about his health condition. The Client is obliged to describe his health condition truthfully and not to conceal anything important. The Client is obliged to notify the Provider of any change in his health that occurs since the last health declaration was completed. If the client doesn’t report such a change in writing by completing the health declaration, it is assumed that no change in his health condition has occurred. The Client declares that he/she knows his health condition and participates in the exercises explicitly at his own risk.
People are prohibited from entering the studio where the Provider provides services, with a medical condition that restrict the safe performance of exercising or other physical activities, drunk people, people under the influence of any narcotic or psychotropic substance, people in obviously dirty or unsuitable clothing, people to whom the Provider has granted a ban on entering the studio where the Provider provides services. Such people may be expelled by the Provider at any time and the price for the course will automatically be forfeited in favor of the Provider.
The Provider reserves the right to refuse to provide services to pregnant women and persons whose state of health does not allow them to perform the activity.
The Provider reserves the right to refuse to provide services to instructors from another studio.
- Final Provisions
The Client acknowledges that the studio is / can be monitored by a camera security system.
The Client gives the facility Provider consent to the processing of his personal data, including special categories of personal data, for purposes arising from the operation of the facility, the implementation of the Service Agreement, the legal obligations of the Provider and the requirements of the relevant state authorities. The Client gives his consent for the time necessary to fulfill the stated purposes of personal data processing, while it is not possible to revoke him during this period.
By making a reservation, the Client agrees with the application of these terms and conditions to the legal relationship established between the Client and the Provider and also confirms the fact that before entering the Studio fully acquainted with the current wording of the terms and conditions.
The Provider reserves the right to change or amend the wording of the terms and conditions at any time as necessary.
The Provider and the Client agree to the electronic form of communication via e-mail, instagram, Facebook and telephone communication and recognize it as binding for both parties.
These business conditions are valid from 17th October 2021.