Aerial acrobatics is a unique combination of sport and art that helps beginners gain strength and grace in the air. The lessons are also suitable for beginners who have no experience with gymnastics or other sports.
Aerial Acrobatics Center:
- The biggest studio in Bratislava with the widest clientele in Slovakia
- Professional, certified and experienced coaches who have been involved in sports since an early age
- The head coach is also an internationally certified trainer of aerial acrobatics
- Built for ideal conditions for aerial acrobatics training
- Available 12 silks, 12 hoops and 3 flying pole
- Modern, professional and certified equipment
- Newly approved and furnished place
- Professional safety matt under every client
- The studio has smart technologies
- Sensors sensing CO2 with connection to air conditioning, which in the event of an increase in CO2 will automatically increase the performance of air conditioning
- Outdoor light-responsive light sensors that automatically adjust the light intensity in the studio
- An ozonator that kills viruses, bacteria and mold
- Underfloor heating in toilets
Complete beginners are also welcome for aerial acrobatics classes, who would like to strengthen their bodies while learning something new and unconventional. Aerial acrobatics gives women confidence, femininity, strength and helps them relax after work and forget about their daily worries.
The following can apply:
- All adults, with no previous experience with acrobatics or any other sport is required. We adjust the training to make sure everyone can handle it.
- All children from 8 years old. If the child has experience with sport behavior, can maintain attention and discipline in training, a younger child can also participate in class. We approach every request individually.
Be part of the awesome community, with the help of our professional trainers, you are one step closer to success.
JUDr. Monika Šichmák Bočová
Founder of Aerial Acrobatics Center and main coach
- internationally certified acrobatics trainer recognized by American trainers, NASM & AFFA
- certified fitness and bodybuilding trainer recognized by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sports of the Slovak Republic
- more than 12 years of experience with aerial acrobatics and more than 4000 hours as an instructor in Bratislava
- professional acrobat – participates in more than 500 various art performances and events around the world, Qatar, Thailand, Indonesia, Canary Islands, Italy, Spain…
- 1st place Airy Fairy 2019 – silk professional
- nominated for the Ružinov 2019 athlete award
- ex-representant in gymnastics,
- law degree and obtained a doctorate at Comenius University in Bratislava
The idea of teaching aerial acrobatics came in 2015, when she decided to open the gate of this beautiful sport and art in one, for public and not only for professional acrobats /gymnast. Monika wanted to teach the average person to be able to step out own comfort zone, learn to rely on own body, and experience the income of endorphins that comes with aerial acrobatics.
- more than 5,000 lessons taught as aerial acrobatics coaches
- together more than 50 years of acrobatics experience
- completion of more than 10 coaching certificates, seminars and webinars in the field of aerial acrobatics, stretching, physio, fitness, bodybuilding…
- multiple champions of Slovakia, Europe and the world in various sports
- over 700 professional acrobatic and dance performances worldwide
- several foreign camps focused on aerial acrobatics
- hundreds satisfied clients
what does our classes look like?
Thank you for awakening in me again the desire to sports and try something new such as aerial acrobatics. I tried a lot of sports and I can say that nowadays it is quite difficult to find a quality coach. I am extremely happy to have come across you. When I see how you can motivate everyone, how you enjoy every progress of your clients and the sincere joy and effort to do things well on a professional level only confirms that I made a good choice.
I recommend Monika, not only because of her highly professional and effective approach, but she also has a human and empathetic approach, which unfortunately many teachers lack … I learned more in her lessons than in any other school, every lesson is a positive escape from reality. .. I definitely recommend.
Today in training, I realized that after only two hours, I gained an incredible amount of strength both on my stomach and in my hands. And since I have a good muscular memory, my muscles move extremely fast and such an unreal progress that I see motivates me not only in class, but also in my personal life, thanks to you and I am incredibly grateful and happy to have the opportunity to learn from a great woman like you. Thank you.
I admired aerial acrobatics as a child in a circus. I knew it was a privilege that I would hardly have access to. And yet it happened. In a way, Monika fulfilled my childhood dream. Acrobats do those pieces with ease, but it’s a real cat. However, Monika will prepare perfectly for everything, so after a few attempts we will be able to do the same. It also takes a while for it to look so great and the movements are perfect, but it is motivating when you see your progress from training to training and manage more and more difficult tricks. I definitely recommend if anyone wants to try something special.
I really feel that you are a gorgeous aerialist. You have a full package of Beauty, Strength and Grace. You are very thoughtful in your movement. It was lovely to watch you in the air. As a teacher, you have dedicated and enthusiastic and I am sure your students love to train with you. You are very clear with your teaching and I am sure your students’ progress quickly. You are teacher, I would recommend.