“Reach your dream and learn split or bridge with us”
Stretching training is ideal for you if you feel like your muscles are stiffened, shortened and you would like to get full range of motion. Stretching lessons are also designed for complete beginners who have a sedentary job, back pain or would need to relax at the end of a busy day. Stretching classes are also suitable as additional and preparatory exercise for acrobats and future individuals interested in aerial acrobatics.
The purpose of stretching is to stretch shortened and stiff muscles. The training begins with a proper warm-up and continues with the subsequent improvement of the flexibility of the whole body. The coach clearly shows specific elements suitable for beginners, without previous sports experience and subsequently for more experienced clients. In class, we focus on stretching of the whole body. We will teach you the right stretching methods to sufficiently prepare and strengthen your body for aerial acrobatics. Our instructors use a combination of several stretching methods, which will perfectly adapt to your exact needs, according to your knowledge and abilities.
And why is stretching essential?
- Stretching is the main base for every sport,
- serves as an injury prevention,
- accelerates muscle regeneration,
- relaxes and stretches shortened muscles,
- increases joint mobility,
- helps with body posture
- and many other benefits…
The following can apply:
- All adults, with no previous experience with stretching or any other sport is required. We adjust the training to make sure everyone can handle it.
- All children from 8 years old. If the child has experience with sport behavior, can maintain attention and discipline in training, a younger child can also participate in class. We approach every request individually.
If you are interested to train more intensively, you can buy more courses and train several times a week. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, our instructors will be happy to advise you on what course is right for you.